Kancheepuram – 631 502
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone : +91 97890 12340
Concept Homes India Pvt. Ltd.,
Flat No. G2 & G3, “Sai Keerthi”
Plot No. 5206, 10th Street
Ram Nagar North Extn.
Madipakkam, Chennai – 600 091
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone : +91 44 4287 8050
It is located 12 Kms from Kancheepuram thru Uthiramerur State Highway, Tamil Nadu State, India
Villages Surrounding Nandhavanam
Keelperamanallur, Melperamanallur, Vedal, Aasur, Avallur, Maagaral, Kuruvi Malai, Kalakattur, Periyanatham, Kaalur, Orikkai, Tiruppukuzhi
Nearest Bus Terminus
Kancheepuram Bus Depot – 12 Kms and Walajabad – 12 Kms
Bus Stop & Bus Timings To Reach Nandhavanam
- Keelperamanallur Village
- The Bus No. 69 goes up and down seven times a day from Kancheepuram Bus Depot to Walajabad via Keelperamanallur Village. The bus stops @ Keelperamanallur village at the below mentioned time.
|From – To||Time|
|Kancheepuram-Keelperamanallur via Walajabad||7.00 PM|
|Keelperamanallur via Walajabad-Kancheepuram||7.20 PM|
Nearest Railhead From Nandhavanam
|Code||Railway Station Name||Distance|
|CJ||Kancheepuram, Perumal Street||14 km|
|CJE||Kancheepuram East, Old Kanchipuram Railway Station, Railway Road||12 km|
|NTT||Nathapettai, Nathapettai-kaliyanoor Road||7 km|
|WJ||Walajabad, State Highway 120, Walajabad||12 km|
Arignar Anna International Airport, Chennai-MAA (around 60 kms), Just two hours’ drive away.
Hospitals in and around Kancheepuram
- Govt. General Hospital
- Meenakshi Medical Collage and Hospital
- Arignar Anna Memorial Cancer Institute and Hospital
- ADI BHAGAVATPADA Cardiac & Dialysis Centre
- C.S.I Mission Hospital
- Kumaran Hospital
- Christain Medical College, Vellore
- Vasan Eye Care
- Dr. Agarwal Eye Hospital
19°C – 37°C (During April – May the Temperature will Touch 39°C – 40°C due to Agni Nakshathra Period. However evening will become pleasant. Rest of the months the weather will be highly comfortable for Aged Living.
Kancheepuram is the Second Satellite City located close to Chennai at around just 75 kms away. It is surrounded by Tambaram, Walajabad Mahabalipuram, Chengalpattu, Vedanthangal, Sriperumbudur, Oragadam, Uthiramerur, Thiruporur, Thiruthani, Vellore, Tirupati etc.,. One can get everything from Kancheepuram without even coming to Chennai. It is the commercial hub for all the surrounding villages. This city is worldwide popular for its temples and silks sarees.
Kancheepuram is one of the oldest cities in South India. It was a city of learning for Tamil, Sanskrit, & Telugu. It is one of the seven sacred cities of India, also called “City of 1000 Temples”. Kancheepuram attained its limelight during the reign of Pallava dynasty. This is located on the Palar River Bank & well known for its Countless Temples, Vibrant Festivals, Silk Sarees and Weaver Looms. The city is well connected to the rest of Tamil Nadu as well as neighbouring states with efficient bus services and trains.
The Kamakshi Amman Temple is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Kamakshi, one of the forms of the goddess Parvati. This temple is under the Hereditary Trusteeship of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam.
Ekambareswarar Temple is one of the five major Shiva temples or Pancha Bootha Sthalams representing the element – Earth.
Chitragupta Temple: There is no other separate shrine or temple that has been built devoted to Chitragupta, other than the one in Kancheepuram. The Chola King Senni constructed this temple.
Varadharaja Perumal Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, one of 108 Divya Desams. It is located in Chinna Kancheepuram which is also called as Vishnu Kanchi. The temple was first built by the Pallava king Nandivarman II. There is a 100 pillared hall or Nooru Kaal Mandapam, has been sculpted out of a single rock depicting Ramayana and Mahabaratha stands the masterpiece of Vijayanagara architecture.
This small town is also known as SILK CITY for its thriving hand loom industry. The main profession of the people living in and around is weaving silk sarees, more than 5,000 families are engaged in this industry.
For more details about Kancheepuram www.kanchi.tn.nic.in
1. From Bangalore – Vellore – Kancheepuram – Kalakattur – Periyanaththam – Nandhavanam
- Reach by bus till Kancheepuram Bus Depot. You can take an auto or call for our pickup service
- Reach by Train Till Kancheepuram Railway Station. You can take an auto or call for our pickup service
- Reach by Car Via Kancheepuram and on Uthiramerur Road, Take Left in Kalakattur Village. Follow the route navigation plan as provided in our web site
2. From Chennai – Via Poonamallee – Kancheepuram – Kalakattur – Periyanaththam – Nandhavanam
- Reach by Bus till Kancheepuram Bus Terminus. You can take an auto or call for our pickup service (Route Porur – Poonamallee – Sriperumbudur – Kancheepuram)
- Reach by Car till Kancheepuram Bus Terminus. Catch Uthiramerur Road and follow the route navigation plan as provided in our web site
Bangalore, Vellore, Chennai - NH4 to Kalakattur
Kalakattur - Periyanaththam - Nandhavanam
3. From Chennai – Via Tambaram – Padappai – Oragadam – Walajabad – Periyanaththam – Nandhavanam
- Reach by Bus till Kancheepuram Bus Terminus. You can take an auto or call for our pickup service (Tambaram – Padappai – Oragadam – Walajabad – Kancheepuram)
- Reach by Train Till Kancheepuram Railway Station. You can take an auto or call for our pickup service. (Tambaram – Chengalpattu – Kancheepuram)
- Reach by Car till Walajabad and take military road before varatharaja Perumal Koil. Follow the route navigation plan as provided in our web site
Walajabad - Periyanaththam - Nandhavanam
Download the Route Map in to Your Phone and Simply follow it to Reach “Nandhavanam”
To Do – Before Planing to Visit Nandhavanam?
Time to Reach Nandhavanam